The Classes of 2018 from Nelson County High and Thomas Nelson High and alumni from all Nelson County Schools are invited to a reception in their honor April 26 at Thomas Nelson High School. Activities begin at 5 p.m.
The event will feature the following:
A tour of Thomas Nelson High School, a meal, and presentations
Introduction of distinguished 2018 seniors
- Cindy Ethington Memorial Scholarship for English or drama
- Ann Ewing Memorial Scholarship for advanced mathematics
- Tyler M. Foster Memorial Scholarship for community service
- Lifetouch Photography Scholarship Award
- Taylor Martin Memorial Scholarship for community service
- Kathy Jo Mattingly Kidwell Memorial Scholarship for community service
Presentation of the T. Gerald Florence Distinguished Alumni Award
Reservations for the reception must be made by Monday, April 16.
Admission is free for 2018 seniors and award winners but does require a ticket. Tickets for alumni and others are $10 each.
To order free tickets or purchase $10 tickets, follow this link or click the image at the top of the page. If you have no computer access, you may call (502) 827-3290.